Do you have experience in Beechcraft series 90/99/100/200?
Do you want more from your career?
Become an instructor of type rating, improve your operational procedure and obtain the instructor certificate.
You can choose to be an instructor of SP single pilot, MP multi-pilot or both.
To do this you must meet some simple requirements:
Certificate TRI (MPA) requirements:
• Completed 1500 flight hours, and
• Completed, in the 12 months prior to the date of application, 30 route sectors, including take-offs and landings, as pilot-in-command or co-pilot in the applicable aircraft type, of which 15 sectors can be completed in an FFS that represents that type
Certificate TRI (SPA)
• Completed, in the 12 months prior to the date of application, 30 route sectors, including take-offs and landings, as pilot-in-command in the applicable airplane type, of which 15 sectors can be performed in an FFS that represents that airplane, and
• i) have completed at least 500 flight hours as an aircraft pilot, including 30 hours as a pilot-in-command in the applicable aircraft type, or
• ii) be or have been the holder of an FI certificate for multi-engine aircraft with attribution IR (A);
Conducting the course at ADVANCED AVIATION GROUP, for this you will and must complete 4 phases:
Phase 1: Theoretical training of teaching and learning.
Consists of 25 hours of classroom training, this phase is designed to train the TRI applicant in theoretical knowledge, flight instruction and simulator, to be able to instruct in any type of aircraft in which the applicant is qualified.
This phase may be validated if the applicant already holds an instructor certificate for another type of aircraft.
Location: ADVANCED AVIATION GROUP central offices at Reus airport
Phase 2: Technical training
Consists of 10 hours of technical training, including the review of technical knowledge, the preparation of lesson plans and the development of pedagogical skills in the classroom / simulator (according to the contents of AMC1 FCL.930.TRI Part 2)).
Phase 3: Flight training in Beechcraft series 90/99/100/200
It will be carried out in a FFS certified for the type of airplane, making use of the concepts of TEM and CRM throughout the entire phase.
The applicant will be instructed on how to use the simulator, its limitations, capabilities and safety devices and the instructor’s station, including evacuation procedures.
Location: Pori -Helsinki simulator centre.
Phase 4: Proficiency assessment /exam
Upon completion of the course, the applicant in a certified TRI (A) Beechcraft series 90 / 99/100/200 must pass the proficiency assessment by demonstrating to a qualified TRE examiner their ability to instruct a student in a type rating course.